Calvary Learning Center
The mission of Calvary Learning Center is to provide a Christ-centered Biblical perspective to early childhood education and care for each child’s physical, cognitive, social, and spiritual development. We use Abeka curriculum which is biblically based to prepare children for their future.
Jeremiah 29:11 states that God has a plan and purpose for every individual. Our goal is to provide opportunities for each child to begin to develop skills which will be a foundation for learning and preparing for their destiny.
Mrs. Docken is an alumna of Calvary Christian Academy (class of 1999). During her high school years she worked in Calvary Preschool, and she continued after graduation. She also worked with Clayton Childcare as an Assistant Site Supervisor while attending Tarrant County College. Upon completion of her coursework at TCC, Mrs. Docken graduated from Tarleton State University in 2006 with a Bachelor's degree in Communication and English. She has taught in several areas of our preschool and school collectively for ten years. Her experience in early childhood development will be beneficial to this new position. Mrs. Docken is strong in the areas of organization, scheduling and understanding the developmental needs of children. Because she is a parent herself, she also understands the needs of working parents. She is married to Charles Docken and together they have three sons, Noah, Asher, and Caleb and a daughter, Hope who all attend CCA.
Statement of Faith & Admission Policy
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- There is one God manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (I John 5:4-7)
- All men have sinned which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:23-25)
- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God Who leads us and guides us into all truths and His gifts are in operation today. (John 16:13), (I Corinthians 2:12), (I Corinthians 12:7; 28)
- The local church is necessary in the maturity of the believer. (Hebrews 12:25)
- There is a resurrection of believers into everlasting life and an everlasting punishment for those who do not believe. (John 3:16)
Calvary Learning Center admits children of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities, generally accorded or made available to children at this center.
Before admitting any child to Preschool, an interview must be scheduled with the director and the complete admissions packet must be submitted before your child starts. The packet includes:
Completed application form
Physician's Statement (physician’s signature is required)
Copy of immunization records
Authorization for Emergency Medical Care
ADD Parent/Guardian Child Assessment Form
Copy of birth certificate (and social security card)
Fees and the first week of tuition are due prior to the student’s first week of school.
"My little Keira loves her teachers at Calvary Learning Center. She is being taught to love others and be a leader. We love it!"
Hours of Operation
Calvary Learning Center opens at 7:00 A.M. and closes at 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, twelve months a year. This center will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day